You can help Solar Circle by making a donation that will be used to promote the use of solar lanterns throughout Tanzania. You can also help to install solar power at a 500 student primary school. A donation of:
- $25 provides a family with a solar lantern
- $100 lights up the homes of 4 families
- $100 buys a desk, chair and books for a student
- Donations not only pay for lamps, but also help ensure that the Barter Program continues.
- Installing a solar power system at the school will cost approximately $50,000.
Whether your donation is small or large, it will go a long ways towards helping a person in need. Click on the PayPal link above to make an online donation, or send a check made out to Solar Circle:
2539 Koala Drive
East Lansing, MI 48823